Kent Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 Have you guys caught this one yet? I saw "EXM" on tnn of all channels and it was one of the funniest things I've seen recently. Basically, take the dubbing of iron chef, and the humor of a toned down man show, then put down some of the most rediculus game show task and you will get EXM. I dont even know if thats the name. It oddly had an "all asian" line-up of competitors, so I figure it may be from the east. The task of the show I saw were crazy... stuff like swinging on a rope to try and stick to a wall. Every task was based around falling in water and comical stunts, most ending in pain. It was a real laugh. Hope someone else has seen it, although I doubt anyone has... thought I would try anyway.
Emme888 Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 I haven't seen it, but it sounds funny. I love Iron Chef anyways, the dubbed voices make me crack up.*chuckles and sigh* They always try to make it so dramatic....ohhhhh...awwww..
OlgaTheDwarf Posted June 23, 2003 Posted June 23, 2003 It's probably my favorite show currentely on TV, but I never know what time it's on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now