Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone gotten or even read the book yet. One of my friends just got it and shes like a quarter of the way through and she said that it is awesome already. Im getting it tommorow... is anyone else interested in the new book.
Posted
I've got the book right now. I've read about a 1/5 into it ^^;; I'm in no rush. It'll prolly take her about two years to come up with the new book, lol XD

Yeah, from what I've read so far it's pretty good. Seems to be alot more yelling than there normally is but other than that, good ^^
Posted
i've read all of the Harry Potter books, and her imagination continues to draw me into her world of fantasy. But no, i haven't gotten the book yet, and i haven't arranged to get it yet *sighs* but i think that Darkmoon is right, she will probably be awhile writing the next one....unless the series ends with this one, so i'm not sure. I can't wait to read Order of the Phoenix though...everybody is talking about it...*fidgets*
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...