BlackDragon465 Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 On which ever topic I post if someone posts on it I get an e-mail notification saying Reply to post blah blah blah. How do I get rid of that?
Sara Posted June 25, 2003 Posted June 25, 2003 [size=1]All I can suggest is double-checking your user CP--options, and making sure "Use 'Email Notification' by default" and "Send you an email when you receive a Private Message" are both clicked as [i]no.[/i] That should work, although as this is your [i]second[/i] thread on the subject, I don't suppose it worked last time someone told you. Please don't make redundant threads. ^_~ If you continue to have a problem with something, PM one of the moderators, and I'm sure they will do their best to help you.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now