Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A poem I wrote for no apparent reason.

Why? (The Best Friend Remix)

I'm just Sittin' Here
Drinkin' my Sobe
The Strawberry Kind you Used to Get All the Time
Anyway
I Thought I'd give you a Call
Try to Catch Up a Little
See how Things have Been this Summer
But the Phone just Rang and Rang
Then the Voicemail came On
So I left you a Message
and Called a Little Later
This Time
some Girl Answered the Phone
I Thought I Knew her
so I Asked
and it was my Best Friend
We Talked for a Bit
We Caught Up
and I Found Out
But Why didn't You Tell Me?
Am I That Unimportant to You?
Tell me Why
Guest dayday
Posted
That happened to you? I hope it didn't. And how did you get (the best friend remix)? I didn't get that.
Posted
I wrote another poem called why and has absolutely nothing to do with this one. And I plan to write a few more; same cast, different script. And yes, it did happen to me last year.
Guest dayday
Posted
That's not right. I hope nobody ever does that to me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...