Guest Gundam X Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Gundam X: is anyone going snowboarding this winter? if you are where are you going. i am going to colorado to snowboard. although i usually stay home and snowboard in surrounding areas i thought it would be nice to go some place different. if you are going shout me a holla!:) :ball: :devil:
White Digivise Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 I don't even think I've been out of my city once in my life. Lucky snowboarding duck. :(
~: Suger :~ Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]I don't even think I've been out of my city once in my life. Lucky snowboarding duck. :( [/B][/QUOTE] Suger: I have been in L.A. W_D: "O....shut up":flaming:
Dark Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 Maybe ill go snowboardin' thiz winter but......maybe not.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now