Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just saw Tsukasa get all !@#$ up. is he dead or some thing.

[size=1][b][color=darkblue]Please put more thought into your posts, but I will keep this thread open temporarily and see where it goes from there. Please remember to use spoiler tags in your spoiler posts, any spoiler post that does not have spoiler tags will be deleted immediately. -Shy[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
We have no idea what so ever, well some who have seen the whole series maybe, but most probably havnt. we all saw [spoiler] Tsukasa get the crap beaten out of him by the voice[/spoiler] This will probably be discussed alot in the episode 20 thread, you should talk about it there. Plus, you dont have to use spoiler tags.
Posted
I did not no that there wus a thread like that. some time's i can be realy stuped. by rushing into things without looking first.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...