Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
does any one here play warhammer if u do tell me your army

i play chaos space marines-iron warriors

this is not a pc game its miniatures game u know like D&D
so why is this here
Guest Randleman
Posted
don't double post. you can edit your second post into your first. I don't know why this was moved. It shoul be in general. There is a Warhammer 40k comp game tho.

As for warhammer, I play only with my cousins. I don't know how to play (too well) but we go down to a games workshop where they have "warzone saturday" or something like that and play with what they have setup on their terrain.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...