Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OMG! I cant believe I didn't think of this before. Please keep in mind that this is a theory.

In the first episode, before Tsukasa opens the trasure chest where he gets the tablet, he says that he had seen the chest before. He has a flash back to him Screeming in pain. So, hes opened the chest before, and after he opened it for the first time, something really wierd happened. I think that Morgana (the voice) or maybe Maha had done something to thew chest, so when Tsukasa opened it he was somehow trapped in "The World" I completly forgot about this until I was thinking of it today. This is just my theory, so what do you think about the treasure chest?
Posted
I've only seen a portion of that episode because I had other things to do, but it sounds like an okay theory. It sure would explain a lot of things that I haven't seen.
Posted
I figured our posts put together answered this mystery. We had these two posts in one of the episode review threads. Anyway, you'll remember when I start talking...

After the latest episode, there is almost no doubt in my mind that this theory is correct. In episode 16, where we see [spoiler]Tsukasa resurrecting[/spoiler], after he's done screaming, the opening sequence from episode 1 seems to play all over again. I mean, it may have been a different location, but [spoiler]Tsukasa was laying the same way, and he got up the same way[/spoiler]. Let's not forget that the same music was playing, meaning that the creators weren't just saving money by re-using animation.

What does that mean? That means that it's possible that [spoiler]Morganna/the voice did that to Tsukasa before[/spoiler]. It's perfectly possible that when Tsukasa first opened the treasure chest, that tablet came and the voice said the same thing, but [spoiler]the guardian appeared and attacked Tsukasa[/spoiler]. That way, Tsukasa lost his immediate memory and therefore would not fully remember [spoiler]what that evil voice did to him. In the lastest episode, she said she no longer needed him[/spoiler], giving more reason to believe K.K.C.'s theory.

Haha, good job, K.K.C.!
Posted
This may deviate from the discussion a little, but why would Morganna need Tsukasa anyway? She seems to have total control over the system as it is, so I cannot think of any good reason to trap Tsukasa.

The only explination I can think of is that he is a decoy to ensure that Morganna has more time to complete her plans without being watched or interfered with.
Posted
I noticed that Tsukasa was [spoiler] laying down the same as in episode 16 like the 1st one.[/spoiler] I always meant to post about that, but I forgot ^_^' I also wonder why Morgana said she wad one with Tsukasa. Thats odd...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...