Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like this, but I'm not sure what anyone will think of it. It's very different from anything else I've done and it's exactly historical accurate, but I think it's pretty good. Tell me what you have to say. I need constructive critizism.
Guest dayday
Posted
Okay that was good. It's just like a normal person's journal. Only a little different. And it is different from your others. It was like the same thing other people write in theirs. Like the first few. But I didn't like that I had to scroll over the whole thing. You had to scroll over then down again and again. That gets tiring.
Posted
That's why you copy and paste it onto another word processing program ;)
Anyways, I thought it was good. Like DayDay said it goes like a normal journal. I likes a lot, and hope to see more of it.
Posted
Well, I would have upload it as a Word document, but OB doesn't support them, so I had to copy and paste it into notepad. I'm glad you like it, but writing it that way is a little tiring. I'm working on the second...whatever right now. But there's only one entry so far. Glad ya like it though! More to come later, hopefully. I have about 100 more precalc problems to finsh in less than a week.
Guest dayday
Posted
Well, in that case we won't rush you. Just take your time.
Guest dayday
Posted
You can take your time and do what you need to. We're both patient people.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...