Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[url]http://www.anifactor.com/article/?newsID=75[/url]

See? I knew it couldn't all have been a coincidence. Haha, multimedia in the "multimedia Project .hack" includes the music afterall! Anyway...

Haha, I love the answer Yuki Kajiura gave for why most of the vocal music is sung in english! Her work with Noir is not unlike LIMINALITY music, and that's a good thing. I'm going to be keeping my eye on her work. :)
Posted
O_o Well, That explains alot. I'm a bit confussed, but I think I understand ^_^' Thanx for clearing that up Azure.
Posted
You're a bit confused? About what, out of curiousity? I think I understood the interview, so I'll try to explain whatever you didn't understand.

Just so you know, after getting a lot of attention and kudos for her work on the .hack and Noir music, she started work on a soundtrack of her own. I think that's what they were referring to about "selling out."
Posted
:rotflmao::rotflmao: Top 40 music of the 80's. That is funny as **** for some reason. Maybe I just need to get some sleep. :hippy:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...