Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If anyone knows what I am talking about then thats great, but for those of you who have no clue what a muck is, it is basicly like the world of .hack only in text form, no vr unfortionetly. my question, is does anyone know of a .hack//muck? if so can someone please direct me with the addy and port number and if it doesn't exsist I am looking for someone who knows how to build mucks, so we can create it. please email me about anything I have wrighten here.
Posted
I perfer MUDs and MUSHes. As far as I know there are no .hack MU*s though of course there are tons of Anime MU*s so there may be references to .hack in one of them
Posted
yep I found it. just the other day, though it isn't what I expected, they say someone out there can still create a .hack//muck the other one I am on is something else.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...