Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know what this is and if so, do you like the anime. Im not sure if theres only one video or movie but I love the one Ive got. Does anyone else watch this anime.
Posted
WOOOOOOOWWW!!!

I remember Tekkaman. When i was young, that was probably one of the first anime's to ever influence me. I thought it was crazy cool when the main character (haha, its been so long, i can't remember his name
Man, those where the days....

Anyways, I know about Tekkaman. I think I saw the whole series on tv.... err, at least the ones they showed. I don't remember it being editted because, jeeze, there was alot of gore *grins with happiness*.... the last episode I saw was when "Blade's" sister sacrificed herself to destroy four other Tekkamen and to protect Blade himself. Afterwards, they never showed it again. It was sad. Now that I think about it, I wonder.... hmmmmm......

-Pv.01

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...