Epitome Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I hear all these people saying that this is so bad and stuff but I dont know what it is. Can someone please tell me?
AzureWolf Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I think MillieFan's banner explains it as clearly as possible without saying what it means outright: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27812[/url]
Ayokano Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I think it is a bunch of fan girls,or guys,making a gay pairing with to male characters in anime who are not in love.I think thats it. Edit:That's is about Big O,o_O;;;;
Epitome Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 Umm thats a link to the Big O thing that MillieFan put up...
AzureWolf Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [quote] Umm thats a link to the Big O thing that MillieFan put up... [/quote] Haha, I guess you don't get it. Look at MillieFan's signature, specifically at her banner. I was posting a link that I knew MillieFan posted in (and even created).
Epitome Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 Oh now I see. Okay now that I know what that is, mods fell free to close this at any time.
Recommended Posts