Jump to content
OtakuBoards

this is what i look like


Recommended Posts

Posted
You remind me of someone, but I dont know who.
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
Posted
This is one bloody depressing thread.
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]nice pic! slipknot kicks a s s!! :wigout:

and you're a cutie!! :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]
hell yes,there the best

and thank you.;)
Posted
[SIZE=1]§lipknot! Alright!! (Punk rock in general is better though :D) Anywho, you look like just about everyone else I see these days. No offense or anything. It's just the semi-spiky hair and casual clothes is a common look in these parts. And that necklace thing you have on also. But §lipknot! Alriight!! :D :D

Sidenote to Transtic Nerve: ROTFLMAO!!!" Oi!" to the bottom of your sig!! "Let's get one thing straight... I'm not" I burst out laughing when I saw that, I saw the shirt a few weeks ago. Well done, Transtic. Well done!!! :D[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
If I could be 12 again i wouldnt do what I did and wouldnt be now, the me who wwonders what it would be like to be 12 again...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]§lipknot! Alright!! (Punk rock in general is better though :D) Anywho, you look like just about everyone else I see these days. No offense or anything. It's just the semi-spiky hair and casual clothes is a common look in these parts. And that necklace thing you have on also. But §lipknot! Alriight!! :D :D
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

So that's why he looks so familiar...
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
i suppose,except for the fact that im 10x cuter:D
i need to get some newer pics,those are like when i was 11.
Posted
when I was 7 my mother had an accident so I had to take care of her and my little sister. My father drinks all the time so he is no big help. I`m 19 jears now and I am thinking of going to the army to get rid of the problems at home. who said that he was almost snapping because his life sucked?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face [/i]
[B]i suppose,except for the fact that im 10x cuter:D
i need to get some newer pics,those are like when i was 11. [/B][/QUOTE]
ERRRrrrr.... I hate my life now... :mad: :( :mad:
Why can't everyone just understand what I said the way I meant it?
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
uhh,are you upset?do you need comforting?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face [/i]
[B]uhh,are you upset?do you need comforting? [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah... I guess I'm ok... or not... depends on how you look at it though...

::no smilies avaliable because they don't fit my mood::

*gasps* why did I write that?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...