The 8th MS Team Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Hey you know what I mean, Like Heero Killing Ash , etc. All series characters... Monster types in one category but in one world... Shinji EVA TENCHI, Whatever! Just post, Cuz I need all the support I can GET! Sianara
White Digivise Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 We could use Cardcaptor Sakura and make the Ash her new problem :D :D
Turkey Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 Hmm....Who to use...? I know! Kusanagi from Blue Seed! I'll post a pic later....
The 8th MS Team Posted October 2, 2001 Author Posted October 2, 2001 Great![SIZE=4]Domo arigato gozimas![/SIZE] How about Mr.T?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now