Gunslinger-R Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 Does anyone know of any stores in the Greenwood or Indianapolis area that sells Gundam models? I have been buying all mine online and I was just wondering if there was one.
Zephyr Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 Try to find just about any Wal-Mart, Target, or Toys R' Us. They generally have a good amount of Gundam Models (at least the ones I have have been to do).
Gunslinger-R Posted August 7, 2003 Author Posted August 7, 2003 another ques to one and all. I have been trying to find a translation for my perfect grade wing zero model manual , does anyone know where I might find one in english?
Master Gundam Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 The best place to buy models is on-line; I have had nothing but good experinces with buying on-line. No main stream stores will have good models, only 1/144 scale. The sites I buy from are gundamshop.com and gundamstoreandmore.com. (the only places I have been to that have good model over price)
Gunslinger-R Posted August 7, 2003 Author Posted August 7, 2003 yeah, gundamstoreandmore.com is an awsome site, that's where I get all mine at cause the prices are real good and the delivery time is like 2-3 days
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now