Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know of any stores in the Greenwood or Indianapolis area that sells Gundam models? I have been buying all mine online and I was just wondering if there was one.
Posted
Try to find just about any Wal-Mart, Target, or Toys R' Us. They generally have a good amount of Gundam Models (at least the ones I have have been to do).
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
another ques to one and all. I have been trying to find a translation for my perfect grade wing zero model manual , does anyone know where I might find one in english?
Posted
The best place to buy models is on-line; I have had nothing but good experinces with buying on-line. No main stream stores will have good models, only 1/144 scale. The sites I buy from are gundamshop.com and gundamstoreandmore.com.

(the only places I have been to that have good model over price)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...