Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Socom 2


Guest TriGunMaSta68

Recommended Posts

Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
Yo, anyone in this forum intrested in socom? or are waiting for socom 2?
Well, if ya do got Socom tell me, maybe we can play online together or something.
Oh, on Socom 2, imma blast yo *** with the shotgun, no offense.

Look for Alleyboy>Sion in US EAST, !LeD! DoPE SHoW in US EAST 2, or `-_FF_-`Vash in US WEST 1. I am all of those people (im in three clans).So, look for me!

:butthead: <-------Butthead
Posted
The crappiest part, though, is that I can't find a Network Adapter...anywhere. -_-;;

But I love SOCOM. While it's limited to stealth [my biggest weakness], the firefights you do get into are so nice and realistic. So, I'm definatly getting SOCOM 2. :D
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
HAHA, soundwave u on battles or clans?
We could have a ladder match, see who is the better man!
Actually clans, because my clan doesnt do ladders on battles.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...