Ayokano Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 -____- Stop please.... I really don't like the idea of only making a movie on part.There are reasons why they put those exta episodes in.They put them in to help tell the story of the anime,just not something to watch. Almost all episodes in Trigun help the story move on,and I haven't seen one that hasn't. *puts hands in pokets [I]agine[/I] and walks off*
noodleboy Posted July 31, 2003 Author Posted July 31, 2003 trigun yes every episode helps, but there is this one episode that is a flash back that can be cut about half if not 3/4 of it cowboy bebop, every episode can be treated as season except like four dbz no!
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 Wellllll sorryyyyy!!!! Don't all ye be getting mad at U's! It was a simple mistake! *Crosses arms and starts to powt* It's not like I/we ment to! *Starts to cry* Sorry for that little episode, I get a little upset sometimes.
PrinceAshitaka Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 well... it must be great to see Sensei Nube as movie not just an OVA. Sensei nube is a great anime' and can be compared to as like Detective Conan.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now