Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm telling all of you now who have not seen the movie yet DON'T READ THIS!! If you read this it will spoil the movie for you. Now then, to those of you who have seen it, you know how to lift the curse they needed Turner blood? Well, how come before Jack gave the stolen coin back he slit his hand too? I mean, he and Will aren't related are they? Just curious.
Posted
yeah, I got mixed up there too <_< I don't think that was him that cut his hand though. I think that was Will getting ready to give his blood to the coin 'r whatever.

[size=1]btw, I think that it woulda' been best if u posted this in the thread that was already opened on Pirates of the Caribbean movie. If not then just ignor me[/size]
Posted
but didn't it clearly show two coins dropping into the treasure chest with blood on them?

and yeah, I probably should've put it in the other place, sorry, wasn't thinkin I guess
Posted
You realize, of course, that there is another thread about Pirates of the Caribbean nearby. If you have any questions, post them in the other thread. Don't start a new one.

[color=green]Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...