Moor_Child Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 I heard Astro Boy was coming back to the U.S. in April. Does anyone care really care about it coming back? I've never seen the show, I wonder if it's any good.
Guest Crimson Spider Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Um... could you give me a site with info about it?
Moor_Child Posted July 30, 2003 Author Posted July 30, 2003 I actually got it out of a magazine, The Anime Insider. It said the show was coming back on April 7 2003, and it would show on kids WB. Then it just went on to give some info on the show. It's supposed to debut with 26 episodes. Sorry bout that.
Spikey Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Yes Mighty Atom (aka Astro Boy) is one of my favorite animes and mangas. Osamu Tezuka is an amazing artist, as well as a story teller. Mighty Atom is probably the best anime out there. I suggest all people see it. If you are truely an otaku.
Guest TriGunMaSta68 Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 ehhhh......ill stick to adult swim, and astro boy SUCKS! I dont think its very good anime.
Zen Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 You have too give it respect as the first anime and it was still success full, even in america. I also remember the episode of Freakazoid, where he reveiles he was a super fan of a show closely resembling Astro Boy. *VOOOOSSSSHHH*
Guest TriGunMaSta68 Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 Dude, u cant mess with Freakazoid. Hes the Shiznit. Yea, Astro Boy was one of da first, but in my opinion, its the last, if u no what i mean.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now