Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
HELP! HELP! This kitty lost her lover.

Could you please comtact me if you have any whereabouts regarding Leper Messiah. Or just tell him that I am looking for him, since Adam ruined the site and there is no chat right now. I mean I signed up for a newsletter, right, so shouldn't I be notified when drastic changes are going to be made to the website? :moron:


So please Leper if you see this, I'll be here at 2:00pm this Tuesday.
You can private message me or email at [email]Blackittenus06@yahoo.com[/email]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Heheeh Logan you're evil. Maybe the person didn't read the rules or something ^^. Anyways I hope you find your p-u-s-s-y cat next time post a picture of it in case it wanders over to canada.

Edit: You can't say p-u-s-s-y cat!? Oops i know why sorry i hope im not vialating any rules
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...