Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anyone ever heard of S.Cry.Ed?


Recommended Posts

Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
I just got the first vol. and it was just freakin awesome!
Posted
I here its perty good i been to the website and got the tralier and the thing looks great i was going to buy last night but the box set combo thing was cost to much.
Posted
[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Well its a good action series...The animation is fairly nice too. The idea of the alters is quite interesting and they do a good job of making each alter user fairly unique.

Although I perfer the manga the anime series isnt that bad...Highly reccomened to anyone who likes alot of action and fighting(Guess that would be DBZ and yu-yu fans)

oh and its spelled s-CRY-ed...Yeah I know im picky... :p [/color][/font][/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...