Guest Anime_Forever Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 I just got the first vol. and it was just freakin awesome!
Lone Bebop Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 I here its perty good i been to the website and got the tralier and the thing looks great i was going to buy last night but the box set combo thing was cost to much.
Zen Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 I've heard of it. It sounds pretty cool. All the hack in salsh stuff and does the guy have a claw or something?
Arkadyz Posted August 2, 2003 Posted August 2, 2003 [color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Well its a good action series...The animation is fairly nice too. The idea of the alters is quite interesting and they do a good job of making each alter user fairly unique. Although I perfer the manga the anime series isnt that bad...Highly reccomened to anyone who likes alot of action and fighting(Guess that would be DBZ and yu-yu fans) oh and its spelled s-CRY-ed...Yeah I know im picky... :p [/color][/font][/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now