Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Is Project Arms good?


Recommended Posts

Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
I'm probably going to get Project Arms as my next Anime DVD, but what is it about?
Posted
[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Well I wont go too indepth...The show centers around a few teenagers that have had cybernetic nanomachines implanted in them...These take form as the ARMS.

Each one has a diff one...For example the main character has a clawed fist(Similar in ways to the main character of s-CRY-ed)

Each character has an ARMS in a different place(left arm, Right arm, legs, Eyes) And there pretty much trying to figure out how they got these things and why while fighting off a secret orginization...

I hope thats enough info for you.:cool:

Its a pretty decent action series all around. [/color][/font][/b]
Guest Tical
Posted
Thanks that was very important info I will tell MillionKnives immediately (my cousin)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...