Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anybody ever watched Betterman?....I watched it and fell in love with it, i found it to be one of the coolest anime's out there...

I've never really seen many Betterman fans out there, or hear many people talk about...just wanna no if there are people out there who like it just as much as i do...
Posted
I have to admit, it is good. The mechs have great designs and so do the enemies (cant quite remeber what they are called). And there is a lot of science involved and i love when anime's explain themselves in that way. Of course i havent watched it enough to be called a fan of it and really dont have a desire to become one.
Guest Tical
Posted
Betterman rocks! Ive been wathcing since the first lab incident episode.
Posted
I have seen it before man its a great show ilove the desgins they made for the enemeys and Betterman(s) i really like the music in it hope they make a new season the ending was bit to much of a clif hanger for me
Guest Tical
Posted
Its probably gonna be my next dvd...
Posted
i used to love it then i realized why am i watching it i know what will happen. they go looking for stuff get in trouble and betterman has to come and get them out of it. even though he has so many forms and stuff it just kind of got boring to me though. who knows i might start watching it again when i get home.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Thought I would revive a thread, see if anything came from it....

I enjoy Betterman, I really like the last couple episodes where they had to go to ModeWarp HQ, a very interesting Horror Anime, as I would call it.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I'm sorry, IkariGendo, but this thread was way too spammy. I can't believe it was even still open. You can start a new Betterman thread if you like.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...