Guest Tidal Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 WHat or Who are the 8 phases name them and their appearances if you would please :D I gotta Catch em' all :ball: oh my god I am so lame for quoting from Pokemon :butthead:
Guest cloud-strife Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 hmm I don't know but I sure would like to find out well obviously since the first two games infection and mutation are out we know that skeith innis and magus are the first three.
AzureWolf Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 You are asking a question that is based on the .hack games. You should definately post this question in the .hack thread in the Sony forum (just so you know for next time). Also, this question is spoiler territory: if you want the games spoiled, go [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25239]here[/url], and read the last piece of the epitaph that's given in MUTATION (it lists the phases and their functions in order).
Guest cloud-strife Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 I didn't spoil anything they said it in the first part of the first game so I was just ummmm quoting.
Guest Tidal Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 okay thanks for the info. I will remember this info and use it when I need to. I like the Epitaph of Twilight it is awsome. I like the Wave thing mentioned
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now