Lone Bebop Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 I have a question in the eipsode [spoiler] Farwell master Master Asia last breath [/spoiler] at the end when [spoiler] Master Asia dies after saying his motto whats it say in red is it the mottoo of the school of the undefeeted of the East? [/spoiler] or somthing else?
Master Gundam Posted August 9, 2003 Posted August 9, 2003 I dunno but I saw that epp. and it was awesome. Master gundam is my fav. MF and master asia is the best pilot. I just ordered all of G-Gundam and it should come in the upcoming week. So I can try to find out.
Michelangelo Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 It's the motto of the undefeated of the east.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now