Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey anybody out there draw really well, but small? All the pictures I can find are way too huge for my needs. Does anybody know where I can find a .jpg or .jpeg image less then 15k and no larger then 450x600 pixels that has as many charecters from as many diffrent Anime as possible? I NEED TO SEND ONE TO A FRIEN AS A GET WELL SOON CARD FOR HIS EYE SURGERY< AND HIS EMAIL ONLY LETS ME SEND >15K ATTACHMENTS.
Posted
[color=indigo]This has absolutly nothing to do with the Anime Lounge. There are quite a few good artists on OB, if I were you I would probably check out the art forum and PM any artists that you like...maybe they will give you a hand

~HC, your friendly neighborhood mod[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...