Chib Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 My friend think I need serious help, because I like anime. It not much, I just have couple picture of animation hanging on the wall, some wild dream, and always hug the TV and computer. I think I'm perfectly normal, but my friend don't think so, especially my cousin. I don't think I have too much anime, I need more, especially DBZ.:flaming:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 need DBZ??? go to [URL=http://www.anipike.com]anipike[/URL]
Nothing674 Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 Your friend just doesn't know what he's missin!
Chib Posted September 27, 2001 Author Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i] [B]Your friend just doesn't know what he's missin! [/B][/QUOTE] My friend is a she, and she hate anime.
sakazaki Posted December 20, 2005 Posted December 20, 2005 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=Teal]I don't know how to handle this either. My cousins thinks I'm nuts about anime. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Raiyuu Posted December 20, 2005 Posted December 20, 2005 [color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS]Hmm, gravedigging. Please don't bring back age-old threads. This one hasn't been posted in since [b]2001! [/b]So I don't think any of the posters are going to be interested in the subject anymore. Normally in this situation I'd say 'if you think the subject is still relevant, feel free to start a new thread', but since this is a personal advice thread for a specific person, I don't think it would be relevant in any circumstance. [b]Thread closed.[/b] [/font][/color]
Recommended Posts