Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think there's one Jenny and one Joy per town. Brock nows who is who by the lengths of their skirts, and the length of their hair and stuff! I think Jenny is the nicest.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]I think there's one Jenny and one Joy per town. Brock nows who is who by the lengths of their skirts, and the length of their hair and stuff! I think Jenny is the nicest. [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: They all look the same, Brox must observe very carefully.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Yeah, he made a song about it at some point, which started with:

"What your eyes don't see, Is clear to me" [/B][/QUOTE]

huh? it's rhyme, but I don't understand what's he trying to say.:laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Well, as you said, he observes them very closely, so what Ash and Misty couldn't see between any of them, he could! [/B][/QUOTE]

He's such a pervert. :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]hey chib its Brock. not brox. you are probelby mixed up by Brocks. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, thanks for correcting. Is it Janie or Jenny (which is the right spelling)?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...