Guest takatora Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 CC2 made an anouncement that they are going to anounce a project that they are working on i was wondering if anyone has heard any info on this. If you didn't know Cyber Connect 2 is responsible for the .hack video game along with Bandi.
AzureWolf Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 [I]Going[/I] to announce? I'm pretty sure that CC2 is a small development company that can only handle one game's development at a time. They recently announced the production of the new PS2 Naruto action/fighting game, [I]Narutimet Hero[/I] (Narutimet = Naruto + Ultimate :rolleyes: ), so I doubt there's going to be another game announcement. Maybe you were thinking of that announcement?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now