Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yea and I just found out that someone is using my banner. Is there anyway that I or a mod could make them stop. I wanted that personalized for my use and I would like it if someone could make him take it off. If you cant I understand but if the person who is using my banner sees this, I would appreciate it if you took it off.
Posted
[size=1]We don't monitor signatures to that extent. I would suggest politely PMing the member in question.

If you don't know who it is, it can't be that much of a problem. /[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...