Guest goten Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Any one from Lakewood Colorado If so please PM me:) :)
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 What good reason is there that we should tell u??
PiroMunkie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]What good reason is there that we should tell u?? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Exactly, though just about anyone that knows me enough here knows where I live..[/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]no, california people rule! [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][sarcasm]I'm sure they do..[/sarcasm] lol j/k :D[/SIZE]
Guest goten Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 You people suck I'm a freaking newbie for god sakes I dont know any one :( :( :( :(
PiroMunkie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goten [/i] [B]You people suck I'm a freaking newbie for god sakes I dont know any one :( :( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]This is simple support of your state/province/ whatever. I don't support my state so I think all of your places are better than mine :D[/SIZE]
lil_hell4t Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 all i know is that my aunt and uncle live in colorado, and i heard they have really good snowboarding mountains over there...am i right or do i just suck at finding places around the world:confused: :devil:
PiroMunkie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i] [B]all i know is that my aunt and uncle live in colorado, and i heard they have really good snowboarding mountains over there...am i right or do i just suck at finding places around the world:confused: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][i]You[/i] suck at finding places? There's nothing here where i live. And if there is it's waaay outta my way so I couldn't get to it if I wanted[/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Exactly, though just about anyone that knows me enough here knows where I live..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] heh, everyone just knows me they just dont know on where i live
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now