Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
lol, well it's Do or Die time. I built a pretty damn strong deck a while back and used to play with it, but it's only up to Pharoh's Servant. I stopped just as they came out with Labryth because I quit my job and had no money to keep playing. Well now, there are 3 new booster packs out, lol, and I'm going up to my old lone start with my "dated" deck to bet for cards, lol. If I win some good new cards, then I'll get back in the game, but I've been trying to get rid of my cards for a while, so if I lose eh, meh, no big deal.... I'm to damn lazy to sell them anyways.
Posted
[size=1]I don't really see what the point of this thread is, so i'm going to close it. Please don't curse on the boards, and read the rules. Topic closed.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...