chunli99 Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 does anyone know where to get the lyrics for Obsession? its the opening song in .hack//sign but all i can find is english and the kangi-ish thing i need japaniese in english syllables please!
Zephyr Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 Go to [url]www.animelyrics.com[/url] That site has a good selection of lyrics from a lot of anime titles. EDIT: BTW, for future reference, any Japanese words written with english letters are called Romanji.
Stuart Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1][url]http://www.animelyrics.com/[/url] Black_Phonenix posted while I was looking up it.... Now I feel stupid. ahh no matter here it is again anyways[/color][/size]
chunli99 Posted August 23, 2003 Author Posted August 23, 2003 yes i know that...here is an example of what i mean... ex: kaze wa mirai ni fuku its exactily hhow its pronounced not but the website only has it in english...:(
AzureWolf Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [quote]its exactily hhow its pronounced not but the website only has it in english...[/quote] That is because [I]Obsession[/I] is sung completely in english. I made the same mistake a while back, and Braidless Baka was kind enough to correct me. The thread should be around here somewhere... EDIT: Here it is: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22294[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now