Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey I just started getting the Jing: King of Bandits manga series and I think that is a really great manga and I wanted to discuss it with others and see what they think of it. I've read the first two issues and am eagerly awiting the release of the third issue in october. Firstly I would like to say that Kir is the coolest womanizing little a crow that I have ever met. Well, post and give me and others your comments on what I think is one completely sweet manga.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...