Guest Amarant Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 I totally love buffy (well when it was on anyways:bawl: )But does anyone know where i can get Buffy script online. :freak: [color=green]Oy! These kids and their double-posting and that darn rap music! Seriously, don't double-post in one thread. If you want to add something to your post, just use the EDIT button. -Manic[/color]
Manic Webb Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 Because I couldn't add your attached image when I deleted your other post, I've re-attached it in this one.
Zantar Shadow Posted September 24, 2003 Posted September 24, 2003 i love buffy too pm me to be my buddie so we can talk about it!!
Guest Skyechild91 Posted September 24, 2003 Posted September 24, 2003 Buffy rox! But not as much as Willow and Tara! Go witches! We witches rok! And Pm me, 2!
Shy Posted September 24, 2003 Posted September 24, 2003 [size=1]Please don't bring back such old threads, Zantar, especially when they are as poorly written as this one. Topic closed. -Shhy[/size]
Recommended Posts