Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=navy][i] Well, first off, what exactly did you "waste" your money on? There's not really that much you can actually buy, especially with the meager amounts of money you start off with in the game.
It's been a long while since I played Harvest Moon 64, but i'm pretty sure there are some seeds you can buy for under 100g. Just grow whatever they are, and harvest what you get. You'll eventually get the money that you may or may not need.
But really, it would help if you stated what you "wasted" your money on. It may infact not be a waste at all.
~Matto[/color][/i]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I was sorta in that situation but all you really can do is catch fish, collect berrys, and collect weird vegitable things till you can get chickens(which produce new chickens every couple of turns and you can sell the eggs). Anyways thats what I did(and it took me forever to!:flaming: )
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have Havestmoon Save The Homeland on PS2, but you can buy an egg from the market, let it grow, and do it over again so that having more chikens=more eggs to sell. Or collect fruit and sell them.
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Magnamon
Posted
Harvest Moon 64 was the first in the series that I played, it was a great game. I'm waiting until Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life comes out for GameCube (early next year). From what I saw at various previews, the graphics are awesome and there is much more to do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...