Krademon Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 "When the world slips through the seams and spirits walk among the greaves In your hands you hold the key To unlock these tangled dreams." Though short this poem hold alot of symbolic gestures for me. I conjoured it up whilst surfing the web for pictures and came across a website called 'tangled dreams'. I have practiced in lucid dreaming and found that this poem represents the shifting mists of the subcouncious. Yet if you keep a hold of yourself and those you love...you'll have the key to unlock any door which bar your way.
moon-scar demon Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 That was really nice.I to have been intersted in dreams,but I have yet to try the lucid dreaming.I like to try and interpret my dreams more then anything and find their meaning.
Krademon Posted September 6, 2003 Author Posted September 6, 2003 check out the site LD4all, it's got heaps on lucid dreaming for anyone that wants a read.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now