Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is anyone here going to San Francisco's Japan Town Anime Fair? I'm in Japan Town every other day just having staring contests with CDs I can't afford, so this is a great excuse for me to go. I don't think it'll be a very big event and I'm not expecting a lot of nonlocals to go, but if you're in the area please come. Oh yeah, [url]www.jtaf.com[/url]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I was in San Fransisco at the beginning of August and all I wanted to do was go to visit Japantown. I did get to go to Chinatown...oh well...*sniffles*[/color][/size]
Posted
Japantown is great even when there's not an Anime fair going. Nihonmachi! Nihonmachi! Yes, they've got the best selection of everything Japanese there that's not in Japan. I always did my studying for Japanese tests there. Gosh, that was fun.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...