Jump to content
OtakuBoards

what happen to the avatars


Recommended Posts

Guest saintseiya
Posted
how come when I sign up I could't choose an avatar
man I wanted to pick zero
but a moderotor got it dang
thanks alot cloud
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:( :( :( :flaming:
Posted
You can have your own avatar once u reach 500 posts.
Posted
[b]Um,..go to profiles, after you join,..then go to the avatar section,..that's if you can't find the ready-made avatars..
If you want your own avatars,..get to 500 posts to have your own 50x50, but for a bigger avatar, I think you needa post more...hope that helped :)[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...