YakkoChan Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 Yo! Yakko here! I'm a video editor.. right now I just make AMV's and I was wondering if you all wouldnt mind telling me.. what would be the best song for a various anime AMV? I dont want a love song..........or like a rap song or anything like that... please help! Thanks!!
eleanor Posted September 19, 2003 Posted September 19, 2003 [size=1] *gets hand slapped away from GooGooDoll's CD* ... *reaches in anyway* I'm a sucker for this group. I really love them. ^_^ Er...anyways, I think it would be hard to find a good song not about love, because most songs revolve around that theme in general. I'll try to think about it.[/size]
Manic Webb Posted September 19, 2003 Posted September 19, 2003 Details, Yakko! Details! Exactly what type of AMV are you trying to make? A comedy? Action? One of those depressing ones filled with death scenes? Is there a specific subject to your AMV, or are you going to make one of those random AMVs that aren't about anything and contain some randomly chosen song from a hat? I don't know about everyone else, but I tend to enjoy themed AMVs more than random ones. And when you have a theme, that tends to narrow down the list of potential songs to use.
YakkoChan Posted September 19, 2003 Author Posted September 19, 2003 oh yeah forgot about that.. a comedy AMV!
eleanor Posted September 19, 2003 Posted September 19, 2003 [size=1] Aw...I thought you were going to make a nice AMV with an array of character death scenes. Ah...well... What kind of a comedy? [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now