Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Is Mr. Tokawoaka Bear? (may contain spoilers)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone else think that Mr. Tokawoaka from .hack//Liminality is Bear from .hack//SIGN? Both are divorced, Mr. Tokawoaka worked for CC Corp, and Bear seems to know alot about that stuff, plus in one episode, Bear said he was turning 47, and Mr. Tokawoaka looks about that age. It can't all be a coincidence, can it?
Posted
The biggest problem with that idea is the jobs that each held. Tokuoka worked for CC Corp. at one time, and probably as a programmer, because I believe he said something about the bug in The World (first Liminality DVD). Bear, on the other hand, was a retired writer (novels, IIRC) and not a programmer.
Guest Tsukasa K
Posted
Another thing about that is that Mr. Tokuoka said that he was the age of 34 in .hack//LIMINALITY volume # 1. Like you said, Bear stated he was the age of 46, turning 47.
Posted
Ah, I see yes, your right. I remember now when Bear said he was a retired novel writer... I didn't catch Mr. Tokawoaka being 34, though. I'll have to watch it again.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Perhaps connections to someone, .hack//SIGN takes place 6 months before the game. so it's definitely not just a coincidence.
Posted
O well sora had told bt and then it shows u in the last episode.
Oh to go with your lord of the rings quote I got one for you..........
Gimili -I have 2 aleady
Legolas-I m on 17
Gmili-I'll have no pointy ear out scoring me!
Posted
I knew tsukasa was a girl from the 1st episode they showed him in his bed in the hospital. But bear found tsukasa in the hospital bed and when he entered the game again he asked tsukasa if he was a girl. Tsukasa said No so that threw bear and mimiru totally off.
Guest Tsukasa.hack
Posted
well... He was 10 and basically He'd b in 4th Grade!:toothy:
Posted
[size=1]Ergh, you people need to stop turning this forum into your own personal chat room. You may come here to post about .hack//SIGN and other related things, but not in this thread because I'm closing it.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...