Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone seen it? I like it in particualar, but then again, i usually like a team of super fighthing chicks in tight clothes, so its npthing special. but the plot and action is pretty cool. I first saw it on Tech TV and still do. So, what do you think of it? And have you noticed that the blonde girl's name comes from a certain female body part? Those naughty japanese... :naughty:
Posted
I really didn't like it that much. It seemed too much like power rangers to me. I admit, the plot was pretty good, and I watched most of the series, but when power rangers just kept popping into my head I had to shut it off.
Posted
I've seen a few episodes and I can't say that I like it too much. It's kind of a runoff of Bubblegum Crisis. If you've seen it, you would know where I'm coming from. It's got the girls fighting in tight suits and lots of gore (but the gore isn't always there in Silent Mobious).
Posted
[color=indigo]
I've seen it, and I found it quite boring, and hard to follow. Are Lucifer Hawk aliens? And something about a living sword? I'm soooo confused. But it was still boring. On the bright side, the theme song (Forbidden Panze) was quite good. I just wish that the series was as good as its song. Oh well.
[/color]
Posted
It comes on at 3:30 western time. So, if you live on the east coast your gonna have to wait for it to come on later in the day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...