Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This first game came out a while ago for the Xbox. But I just read up on the White Wolf web page that they are making a sequal to it for both the Xbox and the PS2. I think the game will be awesome because the first one was great as well. For those of you who have heard of the game or seen it, what do you think?
Posted
I've heard some horrible things about Hunter, and all the games intertwined with the series. [ From what I've heard ] It's just a random hack and slash game, with no special traits. I honestly can't say that I want to buy this.

But I did hear it made for a good rent if people were coming over. :\ It just so happens people are coming over on Saturday....so I'll probably rent it, since you are giving it such praise.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...