Guest Shift Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 When & how do we meet Buu? & who kills him , and by what move,Alo what super sayain-jin form
Trunks02 Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 buu is revived by energy that was stolen by Bebidi Goku kills Buu with the Spirit Bomb after Vegeta makes the dragon wish back all his stregth I forgot what level but I think he fell out of SSJ3 so I dont think that was it
DeathKnight Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i] [B]buu is revived by energy that was stolen by Bebidi Goku kills Buu with the Spirit Bomb after Vegeta makes the dragon wish back all his stregth I forgot what level but I think he fell out of SSJ3 so I dont think that was it [/B][/QUOTE] isnt goku in ssj2 when he kills buu?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now