AnimeShogun888 Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 Perfect Blue is one of the best Anime movies I have ever seen it is truly a classic.
craig8429 Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 Perfect blue had a nice design style, the story was ok but, I did enjoy it too.
AnimeShogun888 Posted September 27, 2003 Author Posted September 27, 2003 I think anyone who gets Perfect Blue will definitely enjoy it.
craig8429 Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeShogun888 [/i] [B]I think anyone who gets Perfect Blue will definitely enjoy it. [/B][/QUOTE] You should go in to detail if your trying to get people to watch it. Prefect blue is good as I said very well done art style, but the story lacks a little. I give it maybe a 6/10
AnimeShogun888 Posted September 27, 2003 Author Posted September 27, 2003 I'm not really good at doing stuff I like.
Shy Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by craig8429 [/i] [B]You should go in to detail if your trying to get people to watch it.[/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]That is some excellent advice, craig8429. AnimeShogun888, you have created several threads in the Anime Lounge since joining the forums, and all of them are violate out forums' rules on post quality. Please try to elaborate your posts by spending more time on them and reading the rules. So yeah, I'm very sorry but I'm closing this thread in Anime Lounge due to poor post quality. This is your first warning. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts