Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm busy tonight... I've written like 5 poems. Well tell me what you think of this.
__________________
Sacrifice

Oh, but only innocent eyes
Must see the face of death,
And they alone must sacrifice

A child cries,
To no avail
They shall not die,
But stay
In torment forever,

Till they are saved
And saved they shall be,
For the tainted one calls for vengence
And the gate opens,

The child, cold from torment
Will slay his kin,
Never realizing the truth
And the tainted one's lies

Until the morning,
The lost will cry
To no avail
Posted
[color=silver] I liked this one...I mean...it has nice words.

There seemed to be something missing in it though...can't quite put my finger on it...but other than that it was a nice poem... :babble: [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...