Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Audio attlez


Recommended Posts

Guest MoTerror
Posted
could we please get some audio battles?
Posted
[size=1]Um.

I have no idea what you're talking about......elaboration is your friend. Explain, and we'll see what we can do about it. /[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=green][size=1]And we will waste time, money, space for..... one type of spar?:therock:

Anyway, not everyone on here has what you have, and sometimes you just have to open up that little box you're living in. I still don't see the point. It wastes time, money, and space.

P.S: I mean think out of the box =P Don't want it to look like I just told you you live in a box.[/COLOR][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...